Written by Lyne Desforges, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Culinary Nutrition Expert, February 2018.
- We firmly believe in the holistic approach to health, which embraces the whole person, body mind and spirit.
- We are compassionate individuals who take the time to really listen to our client’s needs. This allows us to get the full picture of our client’s current health challenges in order to produce a customized protocol to suit their individual health goals.
- As Holistic Nutritionists, we are specialist of the digestive system and all conditions related to it. (i.e. heartburn, acid reflux, constipation, candida, gut bacteria imbalances, IBS, etc.)
- As everyone is biochemically different, we appreciate and understand that our client’s needs vary from person to person. As such, we believe in an individualistic approach, recognizing that everyone is different and that there isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ protocol.
- Our motto is “Food First”. We endeavour to address your health issues using food as a solution, whenever possible.
- We offer individualized & customized meal plans that address your health concerns and goals. We also respect your right to include/exclude any food(s) that you may like or dislike.
- We are always experimenting in the kitchen and testing out new recipes. When we discover any new tasty and healthy recipes, we love sharing them with our clients.
- We walk the talk, striving to have a clean diet and lifestyle for our own family.
- We subscribe to the belief that learning has no limits. We are lifelong learners and keep on top of the latest nutritional research. This allows us to educate our clients and help them separate fact from fiction.
- Above all else, we are coaches, cheerleaders, motivators, and teachers. We are passionate about supporting our clients to reach their individual health goals. Our client’s success is our success!
When it comes to food, the whole C’est La Vie Wellness team is on board. Some of us love to create while others enjoy testing some of our latest creations. Enjoy trying these recipes and please share pictures on your social media…and make sure to tag us! Bon appétit!