Prep time: 15 minutes
Soaking time for cashews: 4 hours or overnight
What you need:
For the salad:
- 5-6 cups romaine lettuce (or any other leafy greens)
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
For the Caesar dressing:
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight or for 4 hours
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Black pepper & sea salt to taste
What you do:
- Tear romaine lettuce into bite-sized pieces and add to a large salad bowl.
- Add all Caesar dressing ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined. You may need to add more water, depending on the consistency you like.
- Add dressing to salad and top with hemp seeds, and nutritional yeast.