If you are trying to cut down on refined flours, why not use almond flour instead. This bread is easy to make and will not affect your blood sugar the way a normal slice of bread would.
Makes one bread of 8-10 slices
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
What you need:
- 3½ cups almond flour
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 4 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- ¾ tsp. apple cider vinegar
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, and then add the honey and apple cider vinegar. Whisk to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir together.
- Pour the batter in a well-greased loaf pan (I greased mine with coconut oil). Bake the bread for 45 minutes, until bread is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Toast one or two slices. “Butter” with some salsa, top with sliced avocado and poached eggs.