Men’s Health Workshop
Calling all fathers, brothers, sons, grandfathers, and the women who love them. It’s time to prioritize your health. We are excited to welcome fellow holistic nutritionist, Brendan Coates, of Bodies by Brendan to our clinic for this in-depth presentation on men’s health. Learn how to improve your energy, regain stamina, help convert fat into muscle, and build overall empowering confidence.
- Do you feel like you’re losing muscle as you age?
- Are you developing excess weight around your midsection?
- Has your competitiveness changed?
- Do you drink beer more than once a week?
- Has your sex drive and libido decreased?
- Are you unclear about what foods boost testosterone and what foods increase estrogen?
- Are you unhappy with your physique?
- Has the lust in your relationship diminished?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, hormones may be a culprit. This upcoming men’s health workshop will go over nutrition, exercise, stress management, and supplementation. All of these things help to improve your energy, regain stamina, help convert fat into muscle, and build overall empowering confidence.
Brendan comes from an extensive athletic background and has a professional understanding of male performance through the use of strategic nutrition and supplementation. This presentation will be an empowering and educating experience. All are welcomed!
When: Postponed until further notice.
Fee: $15 ($20 at the door)
Space is limited to 20 participants.